Compensation Base + Commision
Benefits Offered Health, Medical, Dental Vision, PTO, and 401K
Employment Type Permanent
Why Work Here?
“Arisant is a great place to work. The Partners truly care about their people and provide a collaborative and professional environment. It is a great time to be part of this company as it is growing and there is opportunity to grow with them.”
In Need of Managed Services Sales Representative with Strong ability to develop and pursue leads and build relationships with new customers and Oracle sales reps.
Arisant in Englewood, CO, currently has an opening in our Corporate office working on the Business Development team as a Business Development Executive. This position requires the ability to develop and pursue leads, build relationships with new customers, particularly key executives, build relationships with Oracle Sales organizations, and overall support company growth by uncovering, qualifying and winning new opportunities.
- Role will be selling Arisant Managed Services and Cloud based Oracle solutions (both on-premises and Cloud) and associated consulting, hosting and support services.
- Ability to build and execute marketing campaigns targeting specific types of potential customers.
- Craft strategies to promote various Oracle Cloud offerings.
- Conduct a "discovery" or "requirements definition" at a high level with the potential customer, and quickly determine the key requirements or "hot spots" for the organization once an opportunity is defined.
- Take the lead in developing the opportunity, and following it through to close the sale.
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and technologies, competitors, and industry trends.
- **This position can expect up to 25% travel time.**
Required Experience & Skills
- Strong outbound and inbound Sales profile with a proven track record of success in selling Managed Services & Outsourcing.
- Experience selling Oracle Products and Oracle related Software Services and Consulting highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of Oracle Cloud offerings (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Ability to independently and aggressively, with minimal or no supervision, pursue new customers.
- Successful track record of selling services within assigned territories/client(s).
- The ability to craft, and execute strategic and tactical plans to close new business.
- Strong interpersonal skills including rapport building, listening, social versatility, courtesy and concern.
- Solid sales call skills with proper preparation disciplines. This includes the ability to determine and communicate a clear meeting purpose, frame solutions in the context of value to the client, gain agreement to potential solution fit and gain closure on next steps.
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written) including the ability to present an accurate and compelling overview and benefits - using relevant examples of other clients' experiences, communicating the value proposition, and constructing a solid proposal that is perceived by the client as responsive to their needs.
- Experience using CRM required.
To Learn More About Arisant go to www.arisant.com.
Arisant was founded in 2006 in Denver, Colorado by three Oracle professionals, Kathy Robb, Niklas Iveslatt, and Andreas Katsaris, who all shared a passion for designing, building and supporting scalable, cost effective Oracle infrastructure environments, and wanted to provide intelligent solutions for complex business problems and typical challenges faced by Business and IT departments.
Arisant is built around three core assets; people, processes, software. The combination and balanced utilization of these assets enables us to be an essential IT consulting partner capable of delivering differentiation and value to our customers.
Our mission: to be a reliable and accessible business partner and a trusted advisor for our customers’ information technology needs. We are a company driven to provide both an honest and expert brand of consulting and implementation services committed in building long term relationships with our customers.
Our vision: to be a leader in the implementation of Oracle services, be in the forefront of innovation based on market needs, and consistently exceed customer expectations.
Over the years Arisant has grown to support over 100 customers throughout the United States and has an impressive portfolio of IT implementations.
Arisant LLC is an EEO - Equal Opportunity Employer - NO 3rd Party Recruiters Please.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
We offer an excellent benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO and more.