Arisant LLC, an Oracle Platinum Partner and Solutions Provider, providing business solutions based on Oracle technologies is seeking experienced Oracle Developers to support our Government client in our offices in Englewood, CO.
This is a mid to senior level position: Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience implementing solutions based on Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Suite.
Must be able to pass a Government low security background check. Sponsorship for this position is not available, US Citizens or those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
NO THIRD-PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Proficient in the following Oracle Development tools:
- OBIEE 12c
- Oracle Data Visualization
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Dimensional modeling design
- Oracle BI Publisher
- Solid understanding of modern application architectures, development methodologies and technologies
- Training or experience which demonstrates familiarity with various development life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience creating requirements, developing and supporting various applications.
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and collaborate with stakeholders and IT members to recommend appropriate technology solutions.
- Experience in designing and building data warehouses.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and strong problem-solving skills.
Arisant is an EEO Employer. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits and 401k.