Arisant is currently looking for a strong Oracle Technologist (Database/Middleware) to work with our team supporting Arisant clients. Ideal candidates will have excellent troubleshooting skills as well as demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
This position requires current hands-on experience with implementing and maintaining various Oracle configurations..
* Oracle Data Base implementation, configuration, administration, patching, partitioning, performance tuning and support
* Be prepared to implement and support High Availability Solutions including backups, RMAN, RAC, DataGuard, and Golden Gate
* Strong experience with Oracle PL/SQL
* Strong experience with Unix shell scripting
Experience supporting EBS
* Understand and be able to troubleshoot Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows)
* Understand and be able to troubleshoot Oracle Middleware configurations supported by Weblogic
* Some experience with Oracle Cloud Configurations is desireable
* Storage management
* Tier 2 on-call support responsibilities
* High integrity
* Ability to work as a team player
* Willingness and ability to share knowledge with others
Education and Experience
* BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
* > 5 years related to Oracle DBA.
Excellent benefits, generous time off and sick leave, 401K matching and more. Great family type of environment working for an awesome company.
Arisant is an EEO Employer. Please apply at www.arisant.com
No 3rd Party Recruiters Please!!