Arisant is currently looking for an Oracle Technologist (Database/Middleware) to work with our team supporting Arisant clients. Ideal candidates will have excellent troubleshooting skills
as well as demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
This position requires current hands-on experience with implementing and maintaining various Oracle configurations:
- Oracle Data Base implementation, configuration, administration, patching, partitioning, performance tuning and support
- Be prepared to implement and support High Availability Solutions including backups, RMAN, RAC, DataGuard, and Golden Gate
- Experience using Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience using Unix shell scripting
- Experience supporting Oracle E-Business Suite
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot Oracle Middleware configurations supported by Weblogic
- Some experience with Oracle Cloud Configurations is a bonus
- Storage management
- Tier 2 on-call support responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Exceptional business integrity
- Ability to communicate openly with a team of DBAs
- Willingness and ability to share knowledge with others
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
- At least 5 years of experience related to Oracle DBA.
Excellent benefits, generous time off and sick leave, 401K matching and more. Great family type of environment working for a growing company.
Arisant is an EEO Employer.
No 3rd Party Recruiters Please!!