DevOps Systems Engineer - Job Description
Arisant is currently seeking a hands on engineer who has practical experience in the below referenced technologies. If you like emerging technologies, integration challenges, architecting solutions and your confident in your software development skills, we want you! We are looking for W2 or Corp to Corp individuals.
As a DevOps Engineer you will develop, configure and integrate software for complex architectures and technology solutions. You will collaborate with client personnel, engineers and other stakeholders to determine requirements and KPI’s for successful implementations. You will need to be a polyglot (preferred) developer with experience in many languages, technologies and methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Job Requirements/Preferred Skills and Experience with some or all of these:
- Deliver exceptional integration solutions requiring deep knowledge and accomplished experience in: software development, architecture and DevOps.
- Define, organize, maintain, and deliver functional and data requirements
- Comply and deliver customer project communications and project plans
- Use business and product requirements to help build out technical specifications
- Help define needs and recommend solutions to build desired system functionality
- Coordinate and collaborate with product managers, UX designers, and senior developers to ensure requirements are understood and defined so that the software team can build against those requirements
- Document / maintain code and business rules
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, and deployment
- Maintain customer relationships throughout the project lifecycle via meetings and project engagement requirements.
Arisant is an EEO Employer - NO 3rd PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE!!
- Polyglot - Shibboleth, Microsoft AD, Java, C, C++, Golang, Spring, Node.js, Vue.js, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Junit, Linux, Oracle Cloud (OCI), Amazon Cloud, Terraform, Database (Oracle, MySql, MSSQL, NOSQL)
- Strong background in engineering disciplines and software development
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements
- Experience developing requirements for complex systems
- Contributor of solutions to interactive and user experience challenges
- Experience with Agile development practices as well as SDLC life cycles and operations
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- A minimum of 4-years experience working as a developer, systems engineer or similar role
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. No Sponsorship available for this position.
Arisant offers excellent compensation and benefits for our team members to include health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K and more.