Please note: Arisant is currently hiring this position to work weekends and some weekdays. This position will require the DBA to work Saturdays and Sundays and there is a possibiity that it could be structured for 4 10 hour days with 2 days remote on weekends and 2 days in the office in Englewood, CO. We are only looking for local candidates only. If you are available to work weekends, please review the job description and apply. Thank you.
Arisant LLC is currently looking for a strong Oracle Technologist (Database/Middleware) to work with our Managed Services team supporting Arisant clients. Ideal candidates will have excellent troubleshooting skills as well as demonstrated ability to work as part of a team. Must be willing to work weekends both Saturday and Sunday.
This position requires current hands-on experience with implementing and maintaining various Oracle configurations..
* Oracle Data Base implementation, configuration, administration, patching, partitioning, performance tuning and support
* Be prepared to implement and support High Availability Solutions including backups, RMAN, RAC, DataGuard, and Golden Gate
* Strong experience with Oracle PL/SQL
* Strong experience with Unix shell scripting
* Understand and be able to troubleshoot Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows)
* Understand and be able to troubleshoot Oracle Middleware configurations supported by Weblogic
* Some experience with Oracle Cloud Configurations is desireable
* Storage management
* Tier 2 on-call support responsibilities
* High integrity
* Ability to work as a team player
* Willingness and ability to share knowledge with others
Education and Experience
* BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
* > 5 years related to Oracle DBA.
Excellent benefits, generous time off and sick leave, 401K matching and more. Great family type of environment working for an awesome company in a cohesive team.
Arisant is an EEO Employer
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS!!! PLEASE!!