Arisant is currently hiring for a Dev Ops Engineer for our Englewood office.
We are Ideally looking for an Engineer with Dev Ops skills but also Identity Managment skills as well. We will highly consider any candidates that are eager and willing to learn Identity Management as well.
Job Requirements/Preferred Skills and Experience with some or all of these:
- Polyglot - Shibboleth, Microsoft AD, Java, C, C++, GoLang, Spring, Node.js, Vue.js, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Junit, Linux, Oracle Cloud (OCI), Amazon Cloud, Terraform, Database (Oracle, MySql, MSSQL, NOSQL)
- Strong background in engineering disciplines and software development
- Experience with Oracle Identity Managment or Forge Rock Identity Management a major plus.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements
- Experience developing requirements for complex systems
- Contributor of solutions to interactive and user experience challenges
- Experience with Agile development practices as well as SDLC life cycles and operations
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline - REQUIRED
- A minimum of 3-years experience working as a developer, systems engineer or similar role
Arisant is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NO 3rd PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE!!
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. Local candidates preferred or candidates in process of relocation. No Sponsorship available for this position.
Arisant offers excellent compensation and benefits for our team members to include health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K and more.