Arisant is currently hiring for a Dev Ops Engineer for our Englewood office.
We are Ideally looking for an Engineer with Dev Ops skills and Identity Managment experience as well. We will highly consider any candidates that are eager and willing to learn Identity Management.
Job Requirements/Preferred Skills and Experience with some or all of these:
- Polyglot - Shibboleth, Microsoft AD, Java, C, C++, GoLang, Spring, Node.js, Vue.js, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Junit, Linux, Oracle Cloud (OCI), Amazon Cloud, Terraform, Database (Oracle, MySql, MSSQL, NOSQL)
- Preferred experience with Oracle Identity or Forge Rock Identity Management systems.
- Strong background in engineering disciplines and software development
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Strong analytical skills to interpret and translate business needs into application and operational requirements
- Experience developing requirements for complex systems
- Contributor of solutions to interactive and user experience challenges
- Experience with Agile development practices as well as SDLC life cycles and operations
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline - REQUIRED
- A minimum of 3-years experience working as a developer, systems engineer or similar role
Arisant is an EEO Employer - NO 3rd PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE!!
MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES. Local candidates preferred or candidates in process of relocation. No Sponsorship available for this position.
Arisant offers excellent compensation and benefits for our team members to include health, dental, vision, PTO, 401K and more.