Arisant LLC, an Oracle Platinum Partner and Solutions Provider, providing business solutions based on Oracle technologies is seeking an experienced Oracle Developer to support our Government client in our offices in Englewood, CO. This is an immediate opening.
This is a mid to senior level position: Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience implementing solutions based on Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) Suite. This position will support a data warehouse repository automating data collection, consolidation and verification of datasets.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Proficient in the following Oracle Development tools:
- OBIEE 12c
- Oracle SQL Developer
- Dimensional modeling design
- Oracle Analytics Cloud Service (nice to have)
- Solid understanding of modern application architectures, development methodologies and technologies
- Training or experience which demonstrates familiarity with various development life cycle and project management methodologies.
- Experience creating requirements, developing and supporting various applications.
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and collaborate with stakeholders and IT members to recommend appropriate technology solutions.
- Experience in designing and building data warehouses.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and strong problem-solving skills.
Must be able to pass a Government low security background check. Sponsorship for this position is not available, US Citizens or those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
NO THIRD-PARTY RECRUITERS PLEASE
Arisant is an EEO employer with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a collaborative team culture.