Arisant LLC, a premier Oracle Solutions Provider and Oracle Platinum Partner in the Rocky Mountain Region, is seeking a Sr. Oracle Database Administrators to join our dynamic, multi skilled Managed Services team.
Senior Oracle Technologists (Database/Middleware) to work with our Managed Services team supporting Arisant clients. Ideal candidates will have excellent troubleshooting skills
as well as demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
This position requires current hands-on experience with implementing and maintaining various Oracle configurations:
- Oracle Data Base implementation, configuration, administration, patching, partitioning, performance tuning and support 12c preferred.
- Be prepared to implement and support High Availability Solutions including backups, RMAN, RAC, DataGuard, and Golden Gate
- Strong experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong experience with Unix shell scripting
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows)
- Understand and be able to troubleshoot Oracle Middleware configurations supported by Weblogic
- Some experience with Oracle Cloud Configurations is desireable
- Storage management
- Tier 2 rotated on-call support responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Exceptional business integrity
- Ability to communicate openly and collaborate with a team of DBAs
- Willingness and ability to share knowledge with others
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
- At least 5 years related to Oracle DBA.
Arisant offers excellent benefits, generous time off and sick leave, 401K matching and more. Great family type of environment working for a growing company in a cohesive team.
Arisant is an EEO Employer
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS!!! PLEASE!!
Sponsorship for this position is not available. Must be US Authorized Citizen or Green Card Holder to be eligible.