Arisant LLC, a premier Oracle Solutions Provider and Oracle Platinum Partner in the Rocky Mountain Region, is seeking a Sr. PL/SQL Developer Consultant to join our dynamic, multi skilled team.
* Please, local candidates only or candidates relocating to Colorado.
This position is 6 months contract to hire and will support internal projects and Government client projects. Must be able to pass a low level security background check. There is no VISA sponsorship for this position. Occasional travel to client site but rarely.
Must have extensive experience in PL/SQL programming.
Consultant will work with stakeholders and business users during all stages of SDLC.
MUST have excellent communication skills both verbally and wriiten.
Must have data analysis experience with the ability to gather business requirements and translate them to design documents.
Excellent dimensional data modeling skills in a must.
Consultant will design and develop code deliverables and support testing, transition and end-user training to Government Customer.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with business users verbally and written.
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Excellent data analysis/data profiling skills
- Ability to translate requirements and construct dimensional Data Models (facts and dimensions)
- Ability to design PL/SQL functions, procedures and packages
- Experience writing complex queries and develop complex, optimized PL/SQL code using advanced PL/SQL concepts
- Ability to conduct advanced performance tuning activities
- Local candidates who reside in Colorado or are relocating here preferred.
- Corp to Corp or 1099 consultants encouraged to apply.
- Authorized to work in the US - No Sponsorship available.
Arisant is an EEO Employer - We offer competitive compensation, exciting assignments and a collaborative environment.
No 3rd Party Recruiters Please