Arisant (an Oracle Platinum Partner) has an immediate opening for an Oracle Middleware Consultant to provide architecture/analysis/design/administration of Oracle Middleware projects, specifically focused on Oracle SOA Suite, WebLogic and Cloud technologies.
The responsibilities of the Oracle Middleware Consultant include:
1) Being responsible for implementation and support of the SOA interfaces and middle tier environments supporting our clients. 2) Establishing and applying industry best practices, to ensure successful implementation of solution designs through collaborative project team communication, planning documentation, system testing, and defect resolution. 3) Providing technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle WebLogic Server, SOA Suite and Service Bus application environments. 4) Managing day-to-day efforts toward project accomplishments. 5) Participating in project planning and project status communications.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, and/or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience providing SOA, systems and application implementation and administration in an Oracle Middleware Environment.
- Experience providing assessment, implementation, optimization, troubleshooting and support for Oracle Middleware products, including:
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g and 12c
- Oracle SOA Suite 11g and 12c
- Oracle Service Bus (OSB) 11g and 12c
- Experience supporting installation and configuration Oracle Middleware products in high-availability environments (WebLogic Clustering)
- Strong understanding of cross-product integration with Oracle Middleware products.
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize day-to-day activities and long-term project-oriented tasks is essential.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We offer excellent benefits and compensation. We will consider W2 or Independent Contractors.
Arisant is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NO THIRD PARTY RECRUITERS!!! PLEASE!! Sponsorship is not available for this position.