Arisant is currently looking for an Oracle DBA to work with our team supporting Arisant clients. Ideal candidates will have expert level knowledge in Oracle databases, excellent troubleshooting skills and a demonstrated ability to provide hands-on technical leadership. Arisant offers exciting challenges and excellent learning opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills.
This position requires a senior DBA with current hands-on experience in implementing, administering, patching, upgrading and migrating various Oracle database environments.
- Oracle database administration, patching, upgrade and migration experience, specifically for 10g, 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c
- Strong backup and recovery hands-on experience using RMAN.
- Expert level knowledge in using RMAN, GoldenGate and Data Pump to address various database migration scenarios.
- Oracle database performance tuning (DB and SQL statement tuning)
- Hand-on experience with implementing High Availability and DR Solutions using RAC, GoldenGate and DataGuard
- Basic knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and shell scripting
- Understand basics of Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows) and Storage management
- High integrity
- Ability to work as a team player and share knowledge with others
Education and Experience
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
- > 10 years related to Oracle DBA.
There are no travel requirements for this position.
No relocation expenses, travel expenses, or visa sponsorship offered. Green Card/US Citizen ONLY. NO THIRD-PARTY RECRUITERS.
Arisant is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.