Arisant is currently looking for an Oracle DBA to work as part of our off-hours on-call customer support team. Ideal candidates will have expert level knowledge in Oracle databases and Oracle technologies in general, coupled with excellent troubleshooting skills, and a demonstrated ability to provide hands-on technical leadership. Arisant offers exciting challenges and excellent learning opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills.
The targeted working off-hours are 12 PM - 8 AM Monday, 8 PM - 5 AM Tuesday to Saturday. The exact working hours may be negotiated within reason.
This position requires a senior Oracle DBA with current hands-on experience in implementing, administering, patching and upgrading various Oracle environments.
Optional and Desired Skills
- Oracle database administration, patching, upgrade, and migration experience, specifically for 10g, 11g, 12c, 18c, 19c
- Strong backup and recovery hands-on experience using RMAN
- Expert level knowledge in GoldenGate, and Data Pump
- Oracle database performance tuning (DB and SQL statement tuning)
- Hands-on experience with implementing High Availability and DR Solutions using RAC, GoldenGate and DataGuard
- Basic knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and shell scripting
- Understand the basics of Operating Systems (Unix, Linux, Windows) and Storage management
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Oracle Exadata
- Oracle Weblogic
- Apache / Tomcat
- Oracle SOA
- Oracle Identity and Access Management
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle Cloud Services
- Oracle JD Edwards
- Oracle Business Intelligence
- Oracle Forms and Reports
Education and Experience
- High integrity
- Ability to work as a team player and share knowledge with others
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
No relocation expenses, travel expenses, or visa sponsorship are offered. /. NO THIRD-PARTY RECRUITERS.
Arisant is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
- 8+ years related to Oracle DBA.