Arisant is seeking Business/Data Analysts. An ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience and be capable of analyzing/researching data in business systems software to meet the needs of the organization. In this role, you will work to capture and communicate project related information and make recommendations to management. Qualified candidates will be part of a team and can expect to collaborate with others to research, synthesize and gather data in order management, inventory and revenue business systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and analyze business systems to find specific elements and assets.
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution.
- Gather, synthesize, cleanse and document information per customer requirements.
Job Requirements/Skills and Experience
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Business process comprehension
- Light SQL query experience (SQL Server preferred)
- Experience testing/validating expected results with data transactions
- Experience working with Telecommunications is a plus
No relocation expenses, travel expenses, or visa sponsorship are offered. NO THIRD-PARTY RECRUITERS.
Arisant is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans’ status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.